Congratulations on your successful #joinf6th2019 interview! We can't wait to welcome you back to the College for your Getting Ready Day in June.
We understand that deciding what to do after you leave school is one of the most difficult and important decisions you have made in your life so far, so we are delighted that you have chosen to take your next step with us.
This page will help to answer the questions you may have and lead you through what happens after your interview. Click on the links below to discover more:
- Our expert Personal Tutor team will guide you through your time at the College. Here you can also find an example of a typical student timetable.
- Check out what enrichment opportunities are available to you outside of your programme of study.
- All of our students are required to complete the Prospects Diploma to showcase their transferable skills to future employers.
- Find out how we Stretch and Challenge all of our students.
- If you're not sure what courses to take, don't worry! Make sure you have a look at our courses section for lots of information about the array of subjects on offer.
- We really are closer than you think - find out more about travelling to College.
- Make sure to write down those really important dates which can be found on the After Your Interview card and in the Gallery above.
If you have any questions that are not covered here, please contact the Personal Tutor who interviewed you. You can find all their details here.