Wednesday 23 and Thursday 24 October 2019
No booking required. Come along, see the College and find out what we can offer you!
- Explore the campus and discover the great facilities
- Talk to teachers and current students about student life
- Hear from the Principal, Catherine Cole
- Check out all of the things you can get involved in at our enrichment exhibition
- Meet the Personal Tutor team who will guide and support you throughout your time at Farnborough
Information for new students (starting at the College in September 2019)
Travel plans – if you still need to make arrangements for travel to College and need advice, please contact our Student Services team on 01252 688317.
Catering - we operate a ‘cashless catering’ system here at Farnborough using Upay. Instructions on setting up your account and registering your student ID can be found on our 'Catering' page here.
Information for parents/guardians of new students (starting at the College in September 2019)
Parent Portal - The Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with access to important information about their child during their time at the College. You will receive an email in the first few weeks of term detailing how to log into the Parent Portal. If the email does not appear directly in your Inbox, please remember to check your Spam folder.
Updated Wednesday 11 September 2019, 12.50pm