We have several catering outlets at College which are dedicated to providing a variety of delicious meals, snacks and drinks to our students.
- Time Out (in Bagnall Building) serves traditional breakfasts, hot lunches and a range of cold drinks. There is also a separate shop in Time Out which offers freshly made baguettes, sandwiches and snacks.
- Cafe D (in Bagnall Building) has its very own Starbucks serving hot drinks as well as paninis and cakes.
- Shades offers freshly filled wraps, paninis, sandwiches, baguettes and sweet treats. Costa Coffee is also served here.
All of these areas cater for special dietary requirements - if you have any questions, please just ask a member of catering staff. All catering is provided by Aramark.
We operate a ‘cashless catering’ system here at Farnborough using Upay - instructions on setting up your account and registering your student ID can be found here.
How to close your Upay account - As you are about to leave College, don’t forget to close your Upay account to claim back any unspent funds. You will need to take the following steps.
Using an internet browser:
1. Log in to your Upay account
2. Click the 'Menu' button (3 lines icon) in the top right hand corner of the screen
3. Click 'Account Management'
4. Click 'Close Account' and follow the instructions
Using the Upay app:
1. Click the 'Menu' button (3 lines icon) in the top left hand corner of the app home screen
2. Click 'Account Management'
3. Click 'Close Account' and follow the instructions
Any outstanding monies will be returned to the card that they were uploaded from within 10 days and you will receive an email to confirm this.